Key benefits at a glance:
- One of Europe’s lowest corporate income tax rates (12.5%).
- Attractive tax incentive system for specific sorts of enterprises
- The EU’s whole market is the world’s single largest market
- Access to foreign markets via a network of trade treaties
- The tax policy is entirely in line with EU and OECD recommendations.
- Excellent educational and Cyprus corporate services
- Infrastructure for advanced communications and transportation
- A trustworthy and reasonable regulatory framework based on British law
- The modern financial services industry
- Over 60 Double Tax Treaties
- Cyprus is becoming a financial center placed in the cross roads of three continents