Key benefits at a glance:
- Strategic location at the crossroads of major trade routes connecting the east and the west with access to the Middle East and African markets
- Bahrain corporate income tax rate is zero percent (0%). The Kingdom also does not impose personal income tax
- A well-developed infrastructure with excellent transport and communication facilities
- Diverse and talented workforce with significant benefits in hiring local human capital
- Free zone company set up with less restrictive regulations and lower company formation costs
- Bahrain strongly promotes private sector growth by permitting 100% foreign ownership in in most sectors and income repatriation
- The Kingdom offers several Bahrain residence permits (Golden Visa which is open to both residents and non-residents.
- Excellent communication and transport facilities
- No wealth or capital gains taxes as well as various tax exemptions
- Duty-free access to GCC member states for Bahrain-manufactured products
- The most competitive GCC country in terms of annual cost of living, with Bahrain’s cost of living being lower than 23% than the regional average.